Thursday 19 November 2009

Getting started

After a couple of days off, I've found some time to get going again, properly! I've uploaded some test icons to the site, and the links all work :)

I've even regsitered with Google AdSense in the hope that I'll start to place some ads and make some cash? Or at least start to get some notice for the site

And I've downloaded FileZilla, so I don't have to keep switching between my PC laptop for the html editing and my Mac Mini for the uploading...

Well, I guess that the cat is out of the bag and the purpose of my site is now visible for all to see...it is an icon-based portal to (at the moment only some of) all the popular websites! Hopefully it will catch on and people will set it as their homepage eventually...

I've noticed that one of MSN's robots has visited my site...I wonder if it will end up in Bing search results soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment