Tuesday 2 March 2010

Phase 2

Well! It's been 3 months to the day since my last entry and lots has been going on!

First off, my laptop broke and had to go in for repairs in December. Then January was pretty hard work, with all the snow and extra hours commuting - not to mention longer hours than usual spent at work. February was spent catching up and recovering from January.

All the while, I didn't get a chance to touch the website, but it was constantly in my thoughts and now I've thought of a good 30+ sites to add - not to mention the fact that I want to add a UK subpage - pretty much the same as the normal homepage, but linking to .co.uk versions of the sites instead, and adding more UK-relevant sites as well.

Then I just want to tweak the site generally, and also add another subpage to do with checking ads - an idea I would like to expand upon and follow up, once the site is updated - trading under the yewhew name...more of that to come as it progresses...

No comments:

Post a Comment