Monday 15 March 2010

Diversification

I've now gotten around to creating a UK subpage, with equivalent .co.uk links instead (where appropriate)

I've also made the core .com page more relevant, so less UK-only sites feature on there

Another important thing I've incorporated is that now, the links open in a new window, so yewhew.com is still loaded in the background...
handy for people to keep coming back and using it

One last thing I thought of was to add a section to show our newest link, under "welcome" - I've been rather proactive tonight and gotten on with things, rather than just think and plan

2 comments:

  1. I think your YewHew site is cool hun! So simple just to have it as one's homepage so that we don't have to keep opening up new tabs or scrolling down our history to get the URLs. Superstar!

    Add CNN too babe - great news stories on there, usually about lady Gaga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.Thanks for sharing..Thanks for the post.
    cheap web designer

    ReplyDelete